Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

And You Can Tell Everybody This is Your Song

Okay. Okay.  I've been terrible lately about keeping up with this blog challenge.  Truth is, college is very very time consuming.  And now that I'm in a sorority, there's even more stuff to do! Not that I'm not enjoying it, it just doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging!

I was super bummed that I missed the blog challenge of "favorite playlist at the moment," so I'm going to tell ya a few songs that I'm really enjoying right now!

1. Joy of Nothing by Foy Vance (His new album was just released--called Joy of Nothing-- and it's soo good! He was Ed Sheeran's supporting act when I saw him back in January, and like Ed Sheeran, he's very good live.)

2. Royals by Lorde

3. Keep on Walking acoustic by Passenger

4. Swallowed in the Sea by Coldplay

5. Everything Has Changed remix by Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran

6. Wake Me Up by Avicii

7. Fix You by Coldplay

8. Flight of the Crow by Passenger (feat. a lot of different people)

9. Atlas by Coldplay

10. Hello My Old Heart by The Oh Hello's


So obviously I'm on a Coldplay kick.  And most of these songs aren't even new, but they're good. :) 

I'm discovering how wonderful music is now that I'm in college and everything is getting pretty crazy.  It's just makes me happy!

Happy Monday! Hope you have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment