Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Picture Day


Ahhh I have a blog! Did I forget about this blog? Yes, yes I did. 

So I've decided to do this things where at least 3 times a week I'm going to post a picture.
The picture could be funny, serious, of people, of landscapes, something with a really neat story behind it, or something light-hearted.

I by far am no expert at photography, but I love taking pictures and I have tons of them, so I think this should be fun!




This is a photo of some of my team in Ireland.  We became great friends over the trip and got to have so many adventures with each other! In this picture we're in a very old Irish church and doing our "where's the roof" faces. Please note mine and Kelsey's wonderfully colorful pants.

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment