Okay so today has been so wonderful. This week had some rough spots, but for the most part it was great, and I am so excited about what's coming up!
I'm participating in the sorority recruitment at my college and today was the first official day of rush! It was so much fun! And might I say, I'm officially exhausted. If the standing in the hot sun didn't wear me out enough, the smiling sure did! :D It was great and I made soooo many friends.
Aren't we so cute?!
Favorite Quotes and Bible Verses
(Please note: any Bible verses I quote are being quoted from the ESV)
- "For I am certain that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." --Romans 8:38-39
- Psalm 28
- "But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received form the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." --Acts 20:24
- "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord you God is with you wherever you go." --Joshua 1:9
- "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." --Jeremiah 29:11
- I pretty much love every single Psalm
I could just list and list Bible verses all day :)
- "Be a true heart not a follower." --Ed Sheeran
- "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire." --St. Catherine of Sienna
- "Hold on to what you believe in the light, when the darkness has robbed you of all your sight." --Mumford & Sons
- "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."
- "Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God." --Corrie ten Boom
- "Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible." --Corrie ten Boom
- "Get over your hill and see what you find there with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair." --Mumford & Sons
- "Smart is sexy." --Ashton Kutchar
Okay well those are just some of my favorite quotes and verses.
What's one of your favorite quotes and/or Bible verse? Leave a comment below! I'd love to hear them :)
I hope you all have a great weekend!!