Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

It's a Beautiful Day and I Can't Stop Myself From Smiling

I have some fun and exciting news!!! Well, it may not be as fun for you as it is for me. But just clap your hands and pretend like you are jumping for joy.

My best friend, Victoria, and I have decided to do a month long blog challenge together! What this means is that everyday we are going to each blog about the same topic but with our separate stories and spin on it. (Besides on weekends.  Who want to do anything productive on weekends?) Go check out Victoria's blog here


We are both new to the blog world and so we are hoping out of this experience we will become more comfortable with blogging and become a teeeeny bit more experienced.  Okay and we're also hoping more people will look at our blogs.  Because right now I have about as many followers as Lucy did believers when she first told people about the wardrobe: none. 


So what's the first post? I'm so glad you asked :P 


We decided to go with a happy post for the 1st one.



10 Things That Make Me Happy :)

1. Chocolate. Chocolate makes me happy. nuff said.

2. Jesus makes me happy.  I absolutely love when I'm down or just having a stressful day (like today. I stepped in dog poop on the way to my car and didn't realize it. Until I got in my car. By then it was already in my floor board and smashed into the peddles.  "ew" is an understatement.) Jesus gives me such joy because I know He is always going to be there and He is always going to love me. And through Him I can find the positive in negative situations. (Like bleach. If you ever have to scrape dog turd out of your brake peddle you will thank Jesus for bleach.)

3. My best friend (Victoria) makes me so happy! She's pretty much the most bubbly person I know and is so much fun to be around.  She's also always there when I need to talk about anything serious.  She's just awesome.

4. My family. I love them.  They do annoy me sometimes, but I wouldn't want to change them for anything.  They are always there and my two younger siblings bring life to any dull moment.  It's going to be so weird when I move out to go to college.  We're all so close! 

5. Trees make me happy, as weird as that sounds.  When I went to Ireland this summer, some of my team told me I was a hippie.  But seriously, I really do enjoy trees. They are pretty and seem to be always changing, but they never truly change what they are. (*deep*)

6. Music makes me happy. Especially music by Ed Sheeran, Mumford & Sons, and The Lumineers. So good! 

7.  Another thing that makes me happy is art.  I like to look at art by other people, and I also like to paint and draw.  I by no means am an expert artist, but there is just something about holding a paint brush or pulling a charcoal pencil across a piece of paper that just clears my head and make me content.

8. Traveling makes me happy. I love going to new places and doing new things and meeting new people. I suppose the world in general just makes me happy. 

9. Helping people makes me happy.  I really and truly cannot stand to see someone in misery or distress. 

10. Writing makes me happy.  I like how when you write, words seems to have more value. It's a whole different and wonderful realm of expressing yourself.  The possibilities are endless.

Alrighty, those are my ten things that make me happy! If you want, add a comment with things that bring you happiness. I'd love to hear them!

Happy Monday!   

No comments:

Post a Comment